CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

The New Machine



Well its been 3 weeks since I finally got my new machine - and I have to say I am in LOVE. I figured after breaking my hip I needed something lighter and more responsive to compensate for the extra weight of the added hardware in my hip and the trauma that has weakend the muscles around it. I thought of getting a titanium bike to match my hip, but decided instead to go all out and get the full carbon Kuota Kreedo Ultra(with Carbon bars and everything baby !!) all decked out with Sram Red, and all the extras. I even managed to get Ti Speedplay pedals !!

So to say this machine is light and responsive is a mild understatement. It rides and climbs like a dream, and fits perfectly. I was a little worried at first as I had ordered a size larger than my Giant - but it was definately the right decision. The seat has taken a little getting used to - needless to say the seat looks better than it feels.

0 comments: